For your application we require recordings that will enable the teachers to select the course participants. Please take the following into account:
- Please only send pieces from the 16th and 17th centuries (these don’t need to have any connection to the hanseatic cities and don’t have to be identical to those that you will prepare for the masterclass).
- The audio samples do not have to be professionally produced, the only important thing is that the teachers get the best possible impression of your current level of musical performance.
- You can also send in solo repertoire without continuo accompaniment if there is no other possibility.
- please don’t exceed a duration of 15 minutes
- each file not bigger than 199 MB
- accepted file types: .mp3 and .mp4 or YouTube links
- label the files as follows:
Surname, first name_composer–short piece title
e.g. Schmidt, Anna_Vierdanck–Lobe den Herren
- send using file transfer platforms such as wetransfer.com, www.wesendit.com, Dropbox or similar to our office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The received audio and video files will be used exclusively for the selection of participants and will be deleted afterwards.
For organ continuo and lute instruments additionally:
- at least one file featuring you as continuo player
- at least one file featuring you as soloist
- do send videos as well
- send recent recordings
- in ensemble pieces make sure that your personal input is audible
- do not send pieces that you have not mastered (yet)
- try to showcase the span of your stylistic abilities